Peace of Mind
We take pride in all our furniture being made to exceptional standards and we are confident that it will stand the test of time. In the unlikely event that you experience problems, we will arrange for repair or replacement in accordance with the warranty conditions below.
Our furniture collection is covered by a 5 year warranty, from the date of delivery, against defective materials and workmanship. The following circumstances are not covered by the warranty:
– Damage caused by moving or mistreatment
– Failure to follow product care instructions as supplied by Benchmark
– Products not installed following instructions or damaged by careless removal of packaging
– Wear to fabric or leather upholstery
– Problems as a result of dramatic temperature variations or exposure to unusual conditions
– Deterioration or scratches to surfaces.
Natural variations occurring in wood and leather cannot be considered defects.
Please note that for pieces that are not made by Benchmark, such as Vienna Chairs and Carl Hansen Chairs, we are only able to offer a one year warranty against defective workmanship.
If you have any enquiries regarding the use and maintenance of your furniture, please contact us at email@example.com
Any problems must be reported in writing to Benchmark at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days after they are discovered.